All workshop and scholarship ages are as of January 1st. Age divisions are listed below, please register accordingly. A teacher may observe or take part in any class level, but must register as a Teacher. A dancer may choose to take classes in other age divisions, however MUST register for their appropriate age division. Dancers will need to take their age appropriate scholarship level class in order to qualify for a scholarship.
Level changes can be made after the first class of the day. This can be done by seeing someone at the WILD Dance Intensive Registration desk.
Please Note WILD Dance Intensive reserves the right to combine levels when needed.
NEW: UPON REQUEST, WE ARE MAKING OUR WILD CHILD CLASSES A BETTER VALUE! WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE WILD CHILD CLASSES AS A SEPARATE PART OF THE WILD DANCE INTENSIVE. ALL DANCERS AGES 5-7 WILL NOW PARTICIPATE IN A FULL DAY OF DANCE AT A LOWER PRICE THAN LAST YEARS UPGRADE! PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!
- Registration will open on June 3, 2019.
- NO FAXED OR PHONE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- No checks will be accepted. Payments can be made by Credit Card, Money Orders, or Cashiers Check
- No refunds will be given after the event has begun. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Independent entries are welcome
If there are scholarships to be redeemed they must be presented at the time of registration. If you are registering online, please mail the scholarships in to the WILD Dance Intensive office 10 days before your event.
If a wristband is damaged, too tight, applied to wrong age level etc., PLEASE return the wristband to the registration desk in order to be given a replacement. Wristbands will only be "exchanged/replaced" if one is turned in.
By completing registration for WILD Dance Intensive, it is agreed that all teachers, dancers, parents and other attendees will not hold WILD Dance Intensive, Starpower Talent, or Revolution Talent Competition responsible for any injury or loss of property during the event.
- Bring 10 students - 1 Teacher attends Free
- Bring 20 students - 2 Teacher attends Free
- Bring 30 or more students - 3 Teacher attends Free + One complimentary hotel room for the Sat. before the event at the host hotel
PLEASE NOTE: Scholarship winners and observers do not go towards this count.
If you qualify for the free hotel room, WILD Dance Intensive will make the reservation for you under the Teacher you list at the time of registration.
Any Teacher attending more than one 2019 WILD Dance Intensive regional with paid students, may attend all additional cities at no charge.
Dancers attending more than one 2019 WILD Dance Intensive regional will receive a 50% workshop fee discount for any additional 2019 cities.
WILD CHILD DANCERS
This is for young dancers that are looking to get WILD and experience a full day of dance! The dancers will have a full schedule, just like the older dancers, and take classes in the Junior room. WILD CHILD dancers will not be eligible for scholarships. They may learn the choreography, but we ask that they move to the side or the back so that the juniors can see the choreography!
If you purchase an observer band you are welcome to watch any of the classes. Observer bands are not required to watch the opening or the the Finale. WILD Dance Intensive reserves the right to limit observers due to space concerns.
- Make sure all bands are visible for WILD Dance Intensive staff at all times.
- Please be respectful and keep large items such as coolers, empty strollers, etc. in lobby area to maximize space for the dancers.
- Please limit all noise as it can distract the dancers and faculty.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
Please note that times have changed from previous years! We have started earlier to give a full hour to all of our classes. Let’s get WILD!
- Registration 7am-7:45pm
- 8:00-8:25 Warm-up & Faculty Intro
- 8:30-9:20 Class 1
- 9:25-10:15 Class 2
- 10:20-11:10 Class 3
- 11:15-12:05 Class 4
- 12:10-12:45 Lunch
- 12:50-1:40 Class 5
- 1:45-2:35 Class 6
- 2:40-3:40 Class 7 (Scholarship Combo)
- 4:00 Finale
- 8:00-8:25 Warm-up & Faculty Intro
- 8:30-9:15 Class 1
- 9:20-10:05 Class 2
- 10:10-10:55 Class 3
- 11:00-11:30 Class 4 (Technique Class)
- 11:35-12:35 Lunch
- 12:40-1:25 Class 5
- 1:30-2:15 Class 6
- 2:20-3:05 Class 7